STUDENT WORK PROGRAMME11 April, 2022
Applications are invited for the position of
STUDENT WORK PROGRAMME
SUMMER & HOLIDAY RELIEF
(Front office Teller / Office Duties)
These positions are available to current third level students who can demonstrate that the course of studies they are pursuing, or their proposed career choice will be enhanced by their experience in North Midlands Credit Union.
Applicants must be available to work throughout the summer months and available to work in any of our 5 branch offices – Mullingar, Rochfortbridge, Kinnegad, Castlepollard and Longford.
- Proficiency in ICT skills across various applications including Microsoft Office products
- Excellence in verbal and written communications and reporting
- Ability to use discretion and sensitivity in member contacts
- Excellent organisational skills with demonstrable ability to develop and enhance work practices
- The successful candidates will display a pleasant professional personality, self motivated, trustworthy and demonstrate a commitment to member service. Working hours are across the Credit Union working week Monday to Saturday.
Applications must be made in writing only to:
Janet Ennis, Office Supervisor, North Midlands Credit Union, St Colman’s House, Oliver Plunkett Street, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Saturday 30th April 2022
Short listing may apply, based on written applications against the criteria set out above.
Canvassing will disqualify.
North Midlands Credit Union Limited is an equal opportunities employer.